The Côa Parque Foundation is recruiting Operational Assistants to start working in March 2019.
- Ensure the integrity of the rock art sites open to the public;
- Ensure the integrity of equipment and visitors at the Côa Museum and surrounding area;
- Ensure the conservation and maintenance services of the technical and public areas of the Côa Museum and the territory of the Côa Valley Archaeological Park;
- Assist in exhibition preparation at the Côa Museum;
- Support to the administrative service;
- Professional training and / or experience in Tourism (preferential);
- Residence in the municipalities of the Côa Valley Archaeological Park (counties of Foz Côa, Figueira de Castelo Rodrigo, Pinhel and Meda) – preferential;
- Knowledge of foreign languages (preferential factor);
- Driving license (elimination factor);
- Availability to work in shifts and weekends (eliminatory factor).
Applications until January 20. Please forward your CV to email@example.com